week into treatment..

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

tallguy1984

week into treatment..

Post by tallguy1984 »

alright, I am one week into treatment. the regimen I use is.
I take a shower in the morning, wash with the mite killing soap. then after the shower I wet my face and apply the zz cream. then I go about my day at work washing my face at least three times a day with water. then at night I take another shower washing agian with mite killing soap, then applying the zz cream on to my face dry.
but here is my question, the first three days I started using it and my face got really clear. then once I hit one week my face just broke out! I have blotchy red spotts all over my face. I know this is supposed to happen, but should it be happening so soon into treatment???
and how long should this go on for? I am ready to hang in for the long haul, but I just want to know what other peoples experience was with this.. thanks a bunch B)
tallguy1984

Post by tallguy1984 »

well, my skin has leveled out now and it isn't that bad anymore. it's still red but not all blotchy like it was a couple days ago. so I guess it is going good. I wonder if this stuff will take away my flushing as well as rosacea? because I think they are tied together.
tkr

Post by tkr »

HI TALLGUY, i AM ON MY 10TH DAY TODAY. I AM VERY DRY ON MY FACE. I AM NOT BREAKING OUT MUCH, I WAS MORE EARLIER, BUT VERY MAGEABLE. WE SHOULD KEEP IN TOUCH. SO FAR IT IS REALLY HARD TO TELL RESULTS YET TOO SOON. BUT YES, I HOPE IT TAKES OUR FLUSHING AWAY....ANYONE HAVE RESULTS WITH FLUSHING WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YA GOOD LUCK TALLGUY. ONE THING THOUGH... MY EYES ARE NOT IRRITATED ANYMORE LIKE THEY USE TO BE ITCHY AND BOTHERSOME. NOW MUCH BETTER. TAMARA
tallguy1984

Post by tallguy1984 »

Hi tamara,
Thats kinda funny I just reached ten days today also! lol. it will be interesting to see how close are results are.
My face has been peeling for days now, I keep using masking tape every day to pull all the dead skin off. and yet my face is still so dry you can see dried up skin on my face throught the day. it's amazing though, I have had large pores for the last couple years of my life and since I have been using this zz cream my pores have gotten to the point were I can't even see them! I still have red splotches on my face, mostly right under my eyes next to my nose. so hopefully its clearing out all those mites. but from what I have heard on this board it seems that my case is moving threw the stages really fast? or I am gonna have more breakouts later on, I don't know.. but I will keep you updated on how it's going! I sure hope this is are cure, I would sure like to get back to my old life. it seems like now I am so annoyed about my face turning red all the time that I just dont do anything.. it's not cool at all..
tkr

Post by tkr »

YAAH I HEAR YA, tallguy. I know it has cured many, so hopefully we will be on that road too. I am very dry and my skin broke out some more today, nothing bad though really. keep in touch next week, we will see what happens. tamara