HOW I KILLED THE DEMODEX MITES IN MY EYELASHES

For all problems with the eyelashes, post here

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

LABUYER

HOW I KILLED THE DEMODEX MITES IN MY EYELASHES

Post by LABUYER »

I had a horrible Demodex Mite infestation on my face, eyelashes, scalp and body. I know now that it was the cause of my acne and rosacea also the cause of my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes falling out. The Dermatologists I went to see in the USA did nothing to help and said that "it was all in my head" By doing my own research and then using the Demodex Solutions skincare products purchased on this website and taking the following steps outlined below, I was FINALLY able to take control.

WASH EYELIDS AND EYELASHES WITH OCUSOFT PLUS
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Extra Strength.
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS is recommended for moderate-severe eyelid conditions with bacterial involvement and/or Demodex mite infestation.
It comes in Moistened Wipes or a Foam (I purchased the OCuSOFT Lid Scrub PLUS Foam, It worked amazing!)
(Use this scrub on eyelids and eyelashes twice a day just before applying the Metronidazole sterile eyelash cream)

SOAK IN A SPECIAL HOT BATH
Fill tub with the hottest water you can handle and mix in the following:
One cup 20 Mule Team Borax
One cup 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
To Find A Retailer In Your State That Sells 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide:
(If you cannot find these items soaking in Epsom Salt and Baking Soda work too)
This will kill any mites that may be on the body. They cannot survive in this special bath water! When you are done soaking do not rinse the bath water off but rather let your body air dry.

WASH/CHANGE YOUR PILLOWCASE/TOWELS DAILY
Also wash your clothes and bedding with 1/2 Cup 20 Mule Team Borax OR 1/2 Cup Epsom Salts added to your washing machine. Wash in VERY HOT water and Dry on Highest Tempature. (this will kill any mites on your clothes or bedding)
I suggest using your own towel or a fresh clean one every time you bathe or shower and not sharing with family members. and washing them often. This is only because the mites can live longer in wet environments and if you take multiple baths a day you might be reinfesting yourself with your own towel.

BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
Take The Following Supplements Daily:
Vitamin B2 Riboflavin
Vitamin C
Niacinamide
Collodial Silver 30 PPM

I also applied the ZZ Cream directly to my scalp right after I washed and towel dried my hair. And I would rub in just a tiny bit ZZ cream to areas of my body where I felt crawling sensations. Chances are these mites are living in your hair follicles on your body/scalp and moving to your face as well which is causing reinfestation.

GOOD LUCK! :D