sad again

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Reny

sad again

Post by Reny »

Hi again
I've posted here several times. The reason that I'm writeing again is: I'm realy realy realy hopeless.
I've been using zz cream 6-7 month. first i want to say that I've never had the problem like people who poste here.I haven't acne or rozaceo or smth like this. I had a few painfui pimples on my chin.i was diagnose -demodex.
Durring this time from 6-7- month i passed periods with very bad breack out, periods with improvment. My last breackout was before 4 month. And now I'm in the begining of my 7 month of using zz and I'm again with bad breackout.Durring this time I've never stopped usimg zz cream 2 times a day. i stopped my fitnes train, I stopped go to the beach (I live in Orange County), stopped go to teninig, my face is dry, but I don't say enything, I sticked out.
Now I want my life back, I want my skin back.
I came from Bulgaria 10 month ago. My sister had Demodex too. But in my country this is not unnown zone. My sister found a russian cosmetologist who cured her for 2 month with supersound and benzoil benzoatis(my speling is wrong). I try to find in Us a doktor like russian, but here is imposible.
I can't go to my country , because after 2 weeks is my wedding. You can imagine my self confidens now...
I want to ask:what i'm doing wrong? maybe is no cure for me? And if I'm reinfected why zz cream didn't protect me?
I hope you understend, my english is still bad, but I'm trying...
I hope somebody answer me...
Marla

I understand.

Post by Marla »

Reny, I understand your english.

You have many questions.

I have no answers at the moment.

Maybe you should stop the ZZ and try to put XFML on the bad spots.

You are in a hurry for a wedding.

If you do not have XFML, then stand up straight and go to the wedding. Your European posture and grace will make you look like a million dollars!

I have been through many important times with spots on my face. Soon enough, everybody remembers only the good things.

Go and have a good time!
--Marla
Geneva

Post by Geneva »

Hey Reny !

I've read somewhere that those demodex mites mostly feed on yeast and sugars (cant remember where I read that though but you can find some articles about it on the internet).
In my case, I have always noticed acne flare ups when I would eat too much sugar/carbs/bread and thought my acne was diet connected.
Now I'm thinking that maybe those mites would just multiply quicker when I was eating those particular foods, therefore causing more acne.

Just my idea but maybe you could try and cut out those foods from your diet to help speed up the healing of your skin until your wedding....and keep treating your skin with zz cream of course :)

Hope all goes well for you and all my best wishes on your wedding :D
Reny

Post by Reny »

Thanks,
Marla I've read all your poste here and your advices are wonderful.You know so many thinks,,,
Geneva thank you too,
I've just wondered why this happen again after 7 month of useing. Nevermind, I'll try not to think about it.I hope some day i get rid of this.
Thank you, your answers make me feel better.
Marla

Big Smile for You

Post by Marla »

:wink: :D

--Marla