Sales Proposal

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

E-Man

Sales Proposal

Post by E-Man »

Hello,

Since you guys don't accept PayPal payments, I guess I will have to make some sort of a sales proposal :)

If you can give me the proper treatments for acne patients, I will return you the favour by:

- Advertising your site at Zeeblo.com (A popular website) which will guarantee you many many sales! :)

I will advertise your site through a banner linked to you ;)

- If your product works, I will let the people at Acne.org know about it and you will surely receive a large amount of sales in no time ;)

- I'm also great at getting sales for these types of sites like yours and I can guarantee you that I will get around 10-100 sales in less than a month if i find that this product cures my acne.

== I have been searching for the cure to my acne for a few months and I am yet to find the true cure, if this product truly gets rid of my acne, I will be ever so greatful! I will give you guys all the money I have, all the sales you could ever dream of and SO MUCH more!! That's how desperate i am to get rid of acne.. :( ===

Please let me know if your interested. :)

I am not some scammer, I am just an acne sufferer hoping for a cure
Walter

Post by Walter »

Well, this sounds all nice but lets get rid of your acne first, right?
We can give you treatment for free if you are willing to send us close up pictures from your face
we can use on our website, we can cover your eyes and send you the picture back for approval before
we use it if you are afraid of being recognized, if you are interested mail us your pictures, full name and address
so we can ship to you, we will send you then treatment for one month, then you make new pictures to see the progress
and we send you treatment again till your acne is gone.
If not, maybe we can work out something else, write me in this case.

[email protected]

Walter
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

I can't believe this is actually happening! :shock:

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and consideration :o

I will surely send you a picture when i can figure out a way to take a picture where you can see everything clearly and then I will also send you my info.

Thanks once again for your help! :wink:
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

these products have been talked about on acne.org before and not many people bought them because of cost.
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

I have sent you a PM.

Hope to hear your response :)
Marla

Cost? Compared to What?

Post by Marla »

Thomas wrote:these products have been talked about on acne.org before and not many people bought them because of cost.
The cost of the product is nothing when compared to the benefits.

--Marla
E-Man

Post by E-Man »

Exactly what I'm thinking, if you have acne, and the cure is right in your face, trust me, you wouldn't think twice about the price..