My situation

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

Brady Barrows

Re: Barrows use of this forum, I don't like it at all!

Post by Brady Barrows »

dsuser wrote:It's great DS has worked for you but using this site to increase web traffic and sales of your own website is pure bs. I also don't buy your sales pitch of being an "affiliate of Demodex Solutions". What you really are is someone trying their best to turn a buck at the expense of others. DS has a good and devoted following. They have invested much to attain this following. In comes Barrows to ride on the coat tails of DS success.

I have been visting this site and using these products for a long time now. I have seen Walter regularly reach out to others with a huge heart to help. This site has grown wonderfully and many have had life changing results. Don't slip in under the cloak of a being a fellow sufferer and supporter of the products while at the same time running a subliminal marketing campaign for your own bottom line.

I hope Walter and the powers that be review this issue and ask Barrows to totally refrain from marketing his wears on this forum. I feel it has a major negative effect on DS.

Thank You
Dear DSUSER,
I sure didn't mean to upset you and Flower. I will not be posting any more in this forum.
Brady Barrows
Marla

Wait.

Post by Marla »

Brady, why not wait a bit and come back to the board?

I surmise that others object to the plethora of external references, which is different and separate from the value of your contributions to the discussions about demodicosis.

Please think it over and come back when you feel like it. Just stop in and tell us how you're doing.

I'd bet my bottom Euro if I had one that you'd be welcomed.
flower

Post by flower »

as i said in my post....

it is not a question of your leaving or staying on the forum. the question is whether it is proper to refer to ones commercial enterprises in the body of a post containing information on your personal experience with demodex and ds products.

i value anyone's input on their own experience with this skin problem .
flower
norman jones

opinion

Post by norman jones »

the more opinions the better. if the products on this site do what they say they do then why does any form of competition concern you?

the ideas expressed here should be supportive and not protective. if someone is promoting their products on this site promote yours on theirs.

we all benefit with open minds.
dsuser

Post by dsuser »

Brady Barrows wrote:
dsuser wrote:It's great DS has worked for you but using this site to increase web traffic and sales of your own website is pure bs. I also don't buy your sales pitch of being an "affiliate of Demodex Solutions". What you really are is someone trying their best to turn a buck at the expense of others. DS has a good and devoted following. They have invested much to attain this following. In comes Barrows to ride on the coat tails of DS success.

I have been visting this site and using these products for a long time now. I have seen Walter regularly reach out to others with a huge heart to help. This site has grown wonderfully and many have had life changing results. Don't slip in under the cloak of a being a fellow sufferer and supporter of the products while at the same time running a subliminal marketing campaign for your own bottom line.

I hope Walter and the powers that be review this issue and ask Barrows to totally refrain from marketing his wears on this forum. I feel it has a major negative effect on DS.

Thank You
Dear DSUSER,
I sure didn't mean to upset you and Flower. I will not be posting any more in this forum.

No one said don't post at this forum. Your use of this site with your own for the sake of profits just isn't exceptable. I have read your story and know you have suffered extremely with Rosacea. You know the pain and life changing aspects such conditions do to peoples lives.

Understand, internet based forums such as this are a place for people to help one another through common struggles not a way to turn a dollar.

I hope you can see this difference and continue to post your lifes experience overcoming your affliction.

Take care and God Bless.
Brady Barrows

Post by Brady Barrows »

dsuser wrote:
Brady Barrows wrote:

Thank You
Dear DSUSER,

No one said don't post at this forum. Your use of this site with your own for the sake of profits just isn't exceptable. I have read your story and know you have suffered extremely with Rosacea. You know the pain and life changing aspects such conditions do to peoples lives.

Understand, internet based forums such as this are a place for people to help one another through common struggles not a way to turn a dollar.

I hope you can see this difference and continue to post your lifes experience overcoming your affliction.

Take care and God Bless.
DSUSER, Marla, Norman and Flower,
Thanks Marla and Norman for your thoughful posts. Until Walter decides what the rules are I don't want to post here any more. If I do not have the freedom to refer to the body of work I have written on rosacea for the past six years, I can keep very busy with the three yahoo groups I have formed for rosacea that have a combined membership of over a thousand. In two of these yahoo groups demodex products are currently being discussed. I don't have to post here if I am not welcome and even though Marla and Norman have no problem with it, obviously Flower and DSUSER do have issues on my posts. Walter apparently doesn't want to enter into this discussion for some reason. If you are not aware of what is going on Walter, I responded to a post made by JS on April 4 which refers to some links on my web sites. Flower responded to this post and DSUSER responded later with similar feelings. I don't want to keep defending myself when I am personally attacked for my posts with disparaging remarks about my motives. I can simply read the posts here to learn about ds products. I will simply do the best I can to answer demodex product questions that are directed to me at my yahoo groups. No hard feelings with anyone about this, I assure you.
Brady Barrows
dsuser

Post by dsuser »

Brady Barrows wrote:
dsuser wrote:
Brady Barrows wrote: Dear DSUSER,

Take care and God Bless.
DSUSER, Marla, Norman and Flower,
Thanks Marla and Norman for your thoughful posts. Until Walter decides what the rules are I don't want to post here any more. If I do not have the freedom to refer to the body of work I have written on rosacea for the past six years, I can keep very busy with the three yahoo groups I have formed for rosacea that have a combined membership of over a thousand. In two of these yahoo groups demodex products are currently being discussed. I don't have to post here if I am not welcome and even though Marla and Norman have no problem with it, obviously Flower and DSUSER do have issues on my posts. Walter apparently doesn't want to enter into this discussion for some reason. If you are not aware of what is going on Walter, I responded to a post made by JS on April 4 which refers to some links on my web sites. Flower responded to this post and DSUSER responded later with similar feelings. I don't want to keep defending myself when I am personally attacked for my posts with disparaging remarks about my motives. I can simply read the posts here to learn about ds products. I will simply do the best I can to answer demodex product questions that are directed to me at my yahoo groups. No hard feelings with anyone about this, I assure you.
What unbelievable arrogance! As much as you would love it to be, this has nothing to do with "rules". This has everything to do with a person trying to make money off a forum that has been put in place for fellow sufferers to help one another.

You so reflect the anything for money ideology that has taken over the USA by this current administration and republican party. If there is money to be made, screw the consequences and laugh all the way to the bank.

Do you think you are the only person in this world that has put a 100% effort into a particular focus of work? I know too many to count including myself and making money off of it was the LAST ( if at all thought about) reason for doing it.

How dare you come in here and try to drag Walter into something so low. What kind of man looks to place his burden on another innocent individual? I quote you " I don't want to keep defending myself when I am personally attacked for my posts with disparaging remarks about my motives.". So I now ask you, who told you to come here pushing your wares for profit? Except responsibility for yourself and your own actions.

Let me tell you, this forum has always been a peaceful and helpful place. To sit back and watch you bring the energy of this forum down by now playing the role of the victim is beyond belief. Perhaps you should have had greater interaction with helping others through out life minus a return benefit to yourself to see it.

Sheer arrogance!
JS

Post by JS »

How did this thread manage to go from being about me whining about my neverending acne , to the 'Brady Barrows' Eviction' thread?:lol:

Vince: Thank you for the advice. I have stopped taking antibiotics as of a week ago, I used up my last Rx refill and I had planned to be finished with tetracycline when that happened.

As for my current condition, it's still the same unfortunately. Many cycles of thinking the worst was over, but breakouts still as bad as ever depressing me to the point of not wanting to do anything and only going out to go to work because I have to. This is more than 6 months since I started the DS treatments. Yes, 6 months+ and no improvement. Believe me I never hoped to be saying this.

I know that my recently stopping antibiotics undoubtedly plays a roll in how my immune system in functioning right now. It's also showing me where my skin condition is at these day as a result of DS treatments though, and it's extrememly disappointing. All this time I've been believing that 5 months to start seeing good improvement is the worst case scenario for the stubborn cases, but here I am after more than 6 months of DS treatment on my face constantly with big cysts on my face with welts the size of dimes. Where's the improvement I sure don't see it. Some definitive or partial improvement should show itself in the form of infrequent breakouts or breakouts getting smaller and smaller in size.

I'm really hoping for the best, but I really need to see a consistant improvement soon or there's very good reason to stop believing this treatment can help me.
norman jones

Post by norman jones »

you probably have cystic acne not related to demodex infestation. accutane may be your only choice but it not a safe drug.
flower

Post by flower »

i dont know if this will help, but it may give you some time to re-assess.............try taking probiotics for a month or two to re-populate the flora in the intestines that were decimated by the antibiotics.
(70% of the immune system is in the gut, where these good bacteria reside and keep things in check. )
make sure the probiotic has the following:
acidophilus , and lacto bifidus.
hope this helps....
flower
Walter

Answer for JS

Post by Walter »

Cystic acne is also related to demodex mites so that is not the reason, ease the treatment a bit, only use the soap if you are using it and only use the Zhongzhou
every other day in the evening, no Fumanling or whatever, that should do the trick, do this for a month and let us know, don't give up yet.

Walter
nancy

Post by nancy »

Hi JS and DS users.

I'm on my 16th week of acarid soap, and ZZ, a month ago I tried the xin to see if that would help.

I have chronic Rosacea where my entire chin is completely red with small raised welts that do not come to a head. I was on all sorts of antibiotics for 3 years solid, well as of Jan 1 '05 I stopped the pills because they did actually nothing when I thought they did! (why take meds when you keep breaking out)

There are times when I wash my face and the skin is not so red but after 10 minutes the redness appears, the ZZ really works well for acne in my case, but for my rosacea it's still a battle! Daily my skin become hot, thickend and raises--it's so awful, at least the ZZ helps make it feel better when applied.

Maybe the demodex is not the case for me since a small percentage are not affected by them-----Great now what do I do?, 4 other derms could not help me.

Why so many see results are very very lucky people, especially with rosacea their red goes away--that's wonderful and what I want!

Are there any "chronic rosacea suffers" out there with your feedback?
nancy
JS

Re: Answer for JS

Post by JS »

Walter wrote:Cystic acne is also related to demodex mites so that is not the reason, ease the treatment a bit, only use the soap if you are using it and only use the Zhongzhou
every other day in the evening, no Fumanling or whatever, that should do the trick, do this for a month and let us know, don't give up yet.

Walter

Walter, what is the logical reasoning for this? I do not understand. If all this time of treatment hasn't taken the upper hand on my mites, why is skipping treatments going to help?
Walter

Post by Walter »

Walter, what is the logical reasoning for this? I do not understand. If all this time of treatment hasn't taken the upper hand on my mites, why is skipping treatments going to help?
I can imagine you don't understand, I have no explanation for this myself but this helped already many times in case of bad results after a longer time treating..
It is impossible, when you did the treatment as it should, the mites still have the upper hand, they need to be gone by now, at least the majority, it looks that for some people, over treating is not good and easing down the treatment clears everything up, really don't know why though, it is only because of my experience I know this.

Walter
kara

Post by kara »

I agree with Walter. You should only use acarid soap and Z cream, don't use fumaling cream. Don't overdo it. Apply thin layer on you face. Please, don't give up.
If you tried all conventional treatments and it didn't help. most probably you have mites and DS products is the only solution.
Stick to the regime Walter told you and you will see improvements.

I am very sorry to hear you are still suffering, I hope you recover soon.
Kara