Many questions

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

pears103

Many questions

Post by pears103 »

I am a 20 year old male from new york. I was diagnosed with acne rosacea about 4 months ago. I was put on doxycyline and erythromycin with very little results. The pastules and pimples went away but my nose and cheeks are still red. I feel itchy every night on my nose and cheeks and it definately feels like something is crawling in my face. The sides of my nose are also more red than usual which I have heard was a result of demodex mites. How can this zz cream be called a cure when you can get reinfected? Last time I checked..a cure means you are rid of a disease or problem and it never comes back. I have alot more questions which need answering. Could someone who had acne rosacea and used the product please let me know if it worked, how long it took, if any symptoms ever came back or you really cured it? I would appreciate it.
Jules

Post by Jules »

Hi Pears
I have severe acne rosacea (6 years now) and have been using ZZ/XFML for 6 weeks now and have seen a marked improvement in the texture of my skin (less bumpy and blotchy), have markedly less spots and small patches of my face are slowly getting less red, although this seems a slow process, and yes, my nose is still as red as ever, but my cheeks, chin and forehead are slowly changing from crimson red to a more pinkish colour.
However, I do still have the creepy crawly feelings and itchiness all over my face after using both creams (see my post) and am told this is either allergic reaction OR the motes being killed off. As it feels like I am sometimes being "bitten" by tiny fleas, I assume it;s the latter. Uncomfortable and frsutrating it really is, but I know my skin is already being slowly transfromed and the acne has reduced by at least 50% in 6 weeks!! So keep going! It;ll be worth it!
J
pears103

Jules

Post by pears103 »

See mine isn't really severe. Like my redness has went away alot..so that alone has got me to believe that it's the demodex mites because if it was just rosacea from natural causes then i don't think the redness would go away alot on it's own. Also nothing really aggravates my skin. I don't really ever get flare ups. Why does the stuff cost so much? I'm in college and don't have a job at the moment so I don't know how i'm supposed to be able to afford it. Can anyone send me some for free to try out for awhile? If so i'd appreciate it.