Answer for Tamara

For all acne and rosacea related skin problems,
post here.

Moderators: Julia, Walter, Administrator

di

Answer for Tamara

Post by di »

Hi,
Sorry I am answering you so late. I am three months and a half into the treatment and got 100% clear. By the end of three months I was 98% clear when I decided to go into the maintanance treatment. My face started to clear after 2 months of treatment and during the third month I only had 2 or three bumps per week. This is why I decided to start the maintenance treatment. Now I don't have any bumps and I am trying to help the scars.
Here is what I have done:
1. Acarid soap in the morning and evening
2. ZZ at night (for 2 weeks during the first month I used ZZ both at morning and night - wanted to accelarate the process but my skin got too dry so I stoped and used the ZZ only in the morning)
3. I used FMGL in the first month but did not notice improvements and I did not really liked it, so I stoped using it.
4. After 3 months I started using Emu oil in the morning to heal the scars - good results.
Maintenance program:
1. Acarid soap morning and evening
2. Rosacea care products with vitamin K in the morning (to help the skin heal the scars). I am recommending these products, they are made esspecially for Rosacea skin and are really good.
3. Acarid soap in the evening + ZZ cream every other day. When I am not using ZZ cream, I am using Rosacea care products in the evening.
So this is basically what I have done so far. No I need to take care of the scars.
Anyway, I think the DS products are great, esspecially the ZZ cream. I don't know if my problem was created by the mites, I was not tested, but...the products were and are what I need.
If you have questions, I would be glad to answer if I could be of help.
Take care,
Diana
tkr

Post by tkr »

Thanks diana, apreciate your long informative post. tamara